[Verse 1]
My steps feel heavy
My world feels weary
Your presence washes away the fatigue
And banishes all my worries
[Verse 2]
Day after day passes
You remain by my side
My place to find harbor
In your comforting embrace
[Pre-Chorus]
Everything about you brings me peace
Whenever you are near me
Before it all becomes a memory
There is something I want to say
[Chorus]
Remember one thing
You are my everything
If I could live
For as long as I wished
It would mean nothing to me
Without you
[Verse 3]
Day after day passes
You remain by my side
My place to find harbor
In your comforting embrace
[Chorus]
Remember one thing
You are my everything
You are always the most beautiful
Of all beautiful things
[Bridge]
I will never tire
Of watching over you, my love
If I could live
For as long as I wished
It would mean nothing to me
Without you
Without you
[Pre-Chorus]
Everything about you brings me peace
Whenever you are near me
Before it all becomes a memory
There is something I want to say
[Chorus]
Remember one thing
You are my everything
You are always the most beautiful
Of all beautiful things
[Outro]
I will never tire
Of watching over you, my love
If I could live
For as long as I wished
It would mean nothing to me
Without you
If I could live
For as long as I wished
It would mean nothing to me
Without you

0 Response to "FM24 - About You, My Calm MP3"
Post a Comment