Fm24 - Break up or Keep going MP3

 


GD | MF

[Verse 1]
I find myself wondering
About the way we feel
Do we truly love each other
Or did we only love each other once?

[Pre-Chorus]
Don't you feel it too?
The chill creeping into our conversations?
When you ask, "What are you doing?"
It feels like nothing more than a formality

[Chorus]
Try asking your heart again
Should we break up or keep going?
Are we holding onto this relationship
Or just putting off the inevitable breakup?

[Verse 2]
Don't you feel it too?
The chill creeping into our conversations?
When you ask, "What are you doing?"
It feels like nothing more than a formality

[Chorus]
Try asking your heart again
Should we break up or keep going?
Are we holding onto this relationship
Or just putting off the inevitable breakup?

[Bridge]
Wo-oh
If you ask me what I want
I want us to stay together
But wanting isn't always knowing
And silence keeps us here forever

[Final Chorus]
Try asking your heart again
Are we holding onto this relationship
Or just—oh-wo-oh
Just putting off the inevitable breakup?

[Outro]
If you ask me what I want
I want us to stay together


0 Response to "Fm24 - Break up or Keep going MP3"

Post a Comment