FM24 - Moving Forward One Step at a Time MP3

 


GD | MF

[Verse 1]
What if the world were to end
While you were out of my reach?
Luckily, we’re under the same roof
So hold on tight, 'cause

[Pre-Chorus]
I have a feeling
Things are about to get even crazier

[Chorus]
Whether it’s a world war
Or a crisis striking
I know I can get through it with you
A global plague
It won't matter if I'm with you, my love
Come on, let's face it one step at a time

[Verse 2]
Do you realize things are spiraling out of control?
Come here, draw closer, to a place that's safe, cozy, and secure

[Pre-Chorus]
I have a feeling
Things are about to get even crazier

[Chorus]
Whether it’s a world war
Or a crisis striking
I know I can get through it with you
A global plague
It won't matter if I'm with you, my love
Come on, let's face it one step at a time

[Bridge]
I’ve built a
Hideout for us to take shelter
Safe from the whirlwind
And rest easy
You have me here
To lean on forever
No world war
No crisis striking
As long as you trust me while we’re still together

[Chorus]
Whether it’s a world war
Or a crisis striking
I know I can get through it with you
A global plague
It won't matter if I'm with you, my love
Come on, let's face it one step at a time

[Outro]
One by one
As long as we take it one step at a time
One by one
As long as we take it one step at a time


0 Response to "FM24 - Moving Forward One Step at a Time MP3"

Post a Comment