FM24 - Useless MP3

 


GD | MF

[Verse 1]
Everything is bottled up while my heart is restless
I pretend to be silent even though I'm hurting
I've become numb, my heart is simply too exhausted
I carry every word I never could confess

[Verse 2]
It was my mistake to hope that things had changed
A love that once held meaning is now lifeless
Promises were broken, scattered without a trace
The love you once had for me is gone

[Chorus]
I keep pleading and trying to hold on
To bring back the love I once knew
It's all in vain, all in vain
You never listen to me

[Verse 3]
It was my mistake to hope that things had changed
A love that once held meaning is now lifeless
Promises were broken, scattered without a trace
The love you once had for me is gone

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, I called your name through every silence
But you were already turning away

[Chorus]
I keep pleading and trying to hold on
To bring back the love I once knew
It's all in vain, all in vain
You never listen to me

[Bridge]
I let you hurt me however you please
The meaning of love has turned into suffering
I gave you every part of me
Ah, oh, and still you walked away

[Final Chorus]
I keep pleading and trying to hold on
To bring back the love I once knew
It's all in vain, all in vain
You never listen
The meaning of love is completely gone

[Outro]
To bring back everything I once knew
It's all in vain, all in vain
You never listen to me
Ah, it's all in vain, all in vain
You never listen to me


0 Response to "FM24 - Useless MP3"

Post a Comment