FM24 - Already Know Our Gods Are Different MP3

 


GD | MF

[Verse 1]
Our holidays are definitely different
What becomes the biggest problem in our relationship
I want to ask how we’ll go forward
Honestly, I can’t even bear to part ways

[Pre-Chorus]
Hopefully, there won’t be any words like “goodbye”
You are the result of my long wait
Hopefully, there won’t be an ending that brings disappointment

[Chorus]
I’m sure we are meant for each other in the end
I wish I didn’t have love this deep
But in reality, it grows stronger every day
I’m sure we are meant for each other in the end

[Verse 2]
Our way of praying is different, but the meaning is the same
Time will answer that later
Hopefully, there won’t be any words like “goodbye”
You are the result of my long wait

[Pre-Chorus]
Hopefully, there won’t be an ending that brings disappointment
I’m sure we’re destined for each other

[Chorus]
I’m sure we are meant for each other in the end
I wish I didn’t have love this deep
But in reality, it grows stronger every day
I’m sure we are meant for each other in the end

[Bridge]
Are we foolish or wrong?
We already know God is different
Still, we start it anyway, ha
Ho-oh

[Final Chorus]
Hopefully, there won’t be any words like “goodbye”
You are the result of my long wait
Hopefully, there won’t be an ending that brings disappointment
I’m sure we are meant for each other in the end
I’m sure we’ll have a happy ending

[Outro]
I’m sure we’ll have a happy ending

0 Response to "FM24 - Already Know Our Gods Are Different MP3"

Post a Comment