[Verse 1]
If I were to walk with someone else
Perhaps the fault would be mine
If it turned out they were truly better
I would surely accept it
[Pre-Chorus]
You left me
Without me ever truly suspecting
Without me ever looking that far ahead
[Chorus]
You chose them instead
But it’s alright
I will never regret it
Because deep within my heart
My love is still for you
[Verse 2]
If I no longer hold a place in your heart
Must I step aside?
You left me
Without me ever truly suspecting
Without me ever looking that far ahead
[Chorus]
You chose them instead
But it’s alright
I will never regret it
Because deep within my heart
My love is still for you
[Bridge]
An unrelenting, painful rain
As if a torrent of wounds torments my heart
As if none of this is ever fair
To the one who loved you too deeply
[Final Chorus]
You chose them instead
But it’s alright
I will never regret it
Because deep within my heart
My love is still for you
[Outro]
My heart still belongs to you

0 Response to "FM24 - For instance MP3"
Post a Comment