FM24 - Exhausted MP3

 



[Verse 1]
When I'm drowning
I don't expect you
To be there
To accompany
To give me a smile

Too tired
So much time has passed
Can't make me
Afraid of losing
I don't want to deceive
My heart and yours
Too tired

[Pre-Chorus]
When boredom
Hit the walls of my heart
At that time
I let you go

[Chorus]
Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who can melt me
Oh, someone who can melt me

Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who can melt me
Oh, someone who can melt me

[Verse 2]
The rain has stopped
Welcome you rainbow
This is just a piece
Of the story
About you, about me and him
Will not be forgotten
As usual

[Pre-Chorus]
When boredom
Hit the walls of my heart
At that time
I let you go

[Chorus]
Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who can melt me
Oh, someone who can melt me

Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who can melt me
Oh, someone who can melt me

[Bridge]
When boredom
Hit the walls of my heart
At that time
I let you go
Forgive me if all this time
I shared your love with him

[Final Chorus]
Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who can melt me
Oh, someone who can melt me

Forgive me
Forgive me
I shared your love with him
Someone who is capable
Melts me down


0 Response to "FM24 - Exhausted MP3"

Post a Comment