FM24 - Say It Plain MP3

 


MF | GD

[Verse 1]
Why do you light the fire of love in my heart?
Burning my suffering soul
Your sweet words make me believe in you
Until I fall asleep
Missing you every day
The shadow of you tempts my soul
Why do I feel different in my heart now?

[Pre-Chorus]
You are silent and indifferent
Often you get angry without reason
Making me suspicious
Be open, be honest

[Chorus]
What do you want, just say it
(what do you want)
If you are bored, just say it
(uh-uh)
If you hate me, just say it
Even though it's hard to forget you
Don't play tricks on me
Bored, maybe that's your nature
Hate when I remember you

[Verse 2]
Bored, whatever you want
My road is still long
Even though it's hard for me to forget you
Don't play tricks on me
Bored (bored), maybe that's your nature
Hate (hate) when I remember you

[Pre-Chorus]
Bored (bored me), whatever you want
Hate (go away) when I remember you
My heart still calls your name
But I can't read your face

[Chorus]
What do you want, just say it
(what do you want)
If you are bored, just say it
(uh-uh)
If you hate me, just say it
Even though it's hard to forget you
Don't play tricks on me
Bored, maybe that's your nature
Hate when I remember you

[Bridge]
Remember yourself
Don't keep me hanging here
If your love is gone
Let the silence be the truth

[Final Chorus]
What do you want, just say it
(what do you want)
If you are bored, just say it
(uh-uh)
If you hate me, just say it
Even though it's hard to forget you
Don't play tricks on me
Bored, maybe that's your nature
Hate when I remember you


0 Response to "FM24 - Say It Plain MP3"

Post a Comment