FM24 - Vanity and Parting MP3

 


DOWNLOAD
MF | GD

[Verse 1]

I never imagined this would happen

This pure love story of ours

You simply walked away from it

After all this time we shared


I never thought it would pass so quickly

All to chase after your own vanity

Forgetting everything you once said

You left me behind


[Pre-Chorus]

Go, my love, and chase your desires

While there is still time

Don't worry about me

I accept this parting for your sake


[Chorus]

May all your wishes come true

May all your wishes come true

I accept this parting for your sake


May all your wishes come true

May all your wishes come true

You left me behind


[Verse 2]

I never thought it would pass so quickly

All to chase after your own vanity

Forgetting everything you once said

You left me behind


Go, my love, and chase your desires

While there is still time

Don't worry about me

I accept this parting for your sake


[Bridge]

Hu-uu-uu

Go, my love, and chase your desires

While there is still time

Don't worry about me


[Final Chorus]

May all your wishes come true

May all your wishes come true

I accept this parting for your sake


Chase your desires

While there is still time

Don't worry about me

May all your wishes come true

0 Response to "FM24 - Vanity and Parting MP3"

Post a Comment