Yorushika - Just a Sunny Day for You MP3 (4,58 MB)


Gdrive I YM | Y3

- Just a Sunny Day for You -

yoru ni ukande ita 
kurage no you na tsuki ga hazeta 
BASUtei no se o nozokeba 
ano natsu no kimi ga atama ni iru

The moon that floated in the night like a jellyfish 
Has split open 
When I glance at someone's back at the bus stop 
You, as you were that summer, are in my head

dake

Only

torii kawaita kumo natsu no nioi ga hoho o naderu 
otona ni naru made hora, senobi shita mama de

Torii gates, dried-out clouds; the scent of summer strokes my cheek 
Until I become an adult, look, I'll keep standing on tiptoe to make myself taller

asobitsukaretara BASUtei ura de sora demo miyou 
jiki ni natsu ga kurete mo 
kitto kitto oboete'ru kara

Tired out from playing, behind the bus stop I'll even look at the sky 
Even if the summer comes to an end soon 
I'll definitely, definitely remember

oitsukenai mama otona ni natte 
kimi no POKETTO ni yoru ga saku 
kuchi ni dasenai nara boku wa hitori da 
sore de ii kara mou akiramete'ru

Becoming an adult without being able to catch up 
Night blooms in your pocket 
If I can't put it into words I'll be alone 
But that's all right, I've already resigned myself to it

dake

Only

natsuhi kawaita kumo yuusuraume sabita hyoushiki 
kioku no naka wa itsumo natsu no nioi ga suru

A summer day, dried-out clouds, Nanking cherry trees, a rusted stoplight 
In my memories, it always smells like summer

shashin nante kamikire da 
omoide nante tada no gomi da 
sore ga wakaranai kara, kuchi o tsugunda mama

Photographs are just scraps of paper 
And memories are nothing but garbage 
Because I didn't understand that, I kept my mouth shut

taezu kimi no ikou kioku ni natsuno no ishi hitotsu

In my memory, you rest forever on the single stone in a summer field[1]

utsumuita mama otona ni natte 
oitsukenai tada kimi ni hare 
kuchi ni dasenai mama saka o nobotta 
bokura no kage ni yoru ga saite iku

Becoming an adult while looking down 
I can't catch up, it's just a sunny day for you 
Unable to put things into words, we climbed the hill 
In our shadows, night is blooming

utsumuita mama otona ni natta 
kimi ga omou mama te o tatake 
hi no ochiru sakamichi o nobotte 
bokura no kage wa

We've become adults while looking down 
Clap your hands how you like 
Climbing the road up the hill at sunset 
Our shadows...

oitsukenai mama otona ni natte 
kimi no POKETTO ni yoru ga saku 
kuchi ni dasenakute mo bokura hitotsu da 
sore de ii daro, mou

Becoming an adult without being able to catch up 
Night blooms in your pocket 
Even if we can't put it into words, we are one 
That's enough, I think

kimi no omoide o kamishimete'ru dake


2 Responses to "Yorushika - Just a Sunny Day for You MP3 (4,58 MB)"

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm haanart, the original artist of this "Just a Sunny Day for You" fanart that you post on here. Can you please credit my art properly as @haanart on Instagram and Twitter, or take the picture down since you didn’t ask me for the permission to repost and I don't allow it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete